Thursday 27 May 2010

Reasons

TESTING.......TESTING.....right off we go


Thought I would have a go at this, if some of those I've seen can get away with it, I'm sure I can too!
I may do this daily or when the mood takes me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzBCIBw5lU4

Anyway I'll explain the comments in my Profile first, then go from there.
Sense of Humour.
There are some who think a sense of humour is "what I like",what they never seem to think about is, what they like may not be what their kids, or come to that what other peoples kids may like. So to publish their "sense of humour" in places other than their own domain, where they are not aware of who is viewing is just plain ignorant.Having done it though they go away and giggle inanely with the little gangs they are part of.
Two Faced.
Simple really ,those that will be all smiley smiley to your face, but behind your back exactly the opposite.
What the two faced do not seem to realise is that other people see their two faced approach, and very soon all their "friends" will either slip away quietly, or as often happens, they get used by those "friends" until their usefulness comes to an end.
Fools.
Simple to explain again, they are the ones lead by the nose by the two faced and join in the little gangs they set up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK0xMovQPBs
Wafflers.
Those that give the impression they know it all and have done it all, but are really only kidding themselves as the lies eventually shine through.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG3mhdKLWfw

Oh yes, I like Brook Benton too!

JUST READ:
Kisses on a Postcard by Terence Frisby
Bloomsbury Publishing £7.99 (209 pages)
A tale of his wartime childhood and evacuation with his elder brother from [ London] Kent to Cornwall .
A warmhearted and often moving read, a vivid and intimate portrait of our wartime history.

READING NOW: The Nature of Barbel by Nick Giles

4 comments:

  1. A fellow blogger............. well done matey, look forward to a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is Tom.
    Not certain I've a lot to say but, we shall see,it may keep me away from the fools though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Fred!

    The blogging world is getting busier all the time, I'm sure your contributions will liven the place up and raise the temperature!
    I'll give you a good plug in my next one.

    Everyone has something to say Fred, its just that some have more relevant things to say than others!

    All the best and good luck,

    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Steve, still tiding up and getting to know my way around.
    Just one negative comment on this my first page. Probably saw himself described!!
    Not giving him house room though,as it was just a bit petty, which I have discovered is a trait of his.

    ReplyDelete