Saturday 17 July 2010

Just for the fans

I've been a bit busy on fishy things so, for those that follow, here's one to keep you happy!



.......and that's when the fight started (eight)

I rear-ended a car this morning.. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car.
You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny?
Yeah, well I couldn't believe it... he was a DWARF!!! (named Tony, I think ?)
He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted,
'I AM NOT HAPPY!'
So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'

..........and then the fight started…


They don't like it up'em

A certain Mr Burr (a real sour puss) doesn't like it even when a joke post is added, although he allows personal abuse. So I'm banned!

No comments:

Post a Comment