Friday 30 July 2010

Fishing

Report
Fished the River Swale at Topcliffe for the first time yesterday on a  Bradford City Angling stretch.
One or two anglers somewhere downstream on our bank, but the opposite bank(Leeds), was packed all the way along,there must have been 20 anglers!
I met with fellow BS member Bryce Henderson, and fished from about noon 'til 9pm.
Bryce had a splasher barbel within 5 minutes of me joining him, about 2lb.
I thought sounds like it may be a good day, it was not to be fishing wise!
I had a couple of chub knocks, other than that, not a thing.
Bryce tried a fast water swim and got himself a couple of chub, but other than that no further fish.
There was no sign of fish being caught on the Leeds side either.
Great company, lovely river, I shall visit again soon.


Prudes?

I've had two complaints about the jokes I put on here, funnily enough both from the same little clan of individuals. Like must attract like, I think, in fact I know!!!
I would feel sorry for them but hey ho, it takes all sorts.
I'm not changing for them, I will not be censored, although you would think they may have learnt that by now.
I thought Yorkshire men were straight talkers, it would seem they have something to learn from us Essex boys.
My guess is, the last one, poor easily lead Conrad, will be laughed at by the Google people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment