Thursday 15 July 2010

Just wondering

Happy birthday :
Brother Ted 59 today


Living the life of Riley in Exmouth Western Australia.










.......and that's when the fight started (seven)


My wife and I were sitting at a table at her school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.
I asked her, 'Do you know him?'
'Yes,' she sighed, 'He's my old boyfriend .... I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since.'
'My God!' I said, 'Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'

.......and then the fight started...


Trolley Dolly

 I wonder if I can claim copyright ?

It's being used in all the right places!












Doubting Thomas

I was just wondering to myself what makes people so insecure that, despite evidence, they always need to doubt others.
Answers would be welcome, because for the life of me, I can't see what satisfaction it gives the poor sad individuals.








Still wondering

Do all short blokes often have an altitude problem, or is it only short arsed Yorkies who wear hats to look taller ?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fred,

    I've never had a problem with my height, other than when standing next to Big Bad Bob in his dvd!

    However I've come across so many who are vertically challenged who have attitude issues, the barbel fishing world seems to be full of 'em!

    Must be an insecurity thing or something deep in the pysche going back to school days!

    Now if we talk girth, then yes I get concerned, but I'm constantly working on it............or so I kid myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know what Steve, I've never noticed your height, it must be something to do with an inbuilt confidence, and of growing up in the real world darn sarf!

    As for girth, we are only suffering from the benefits of a good life spread over 60 years.
    We didn't have to eat tough ol' bits of meat, only fit to sole a miners boot, did we! ;o)

    ReplyDelete