Tuesday 31 August 2010

The garden as autumn approaches and other things.

Can you guess what it is yet?

Just pulled it up, before it seeded, from the back of my woodland area adjacent to the field.
 I can only assume it has returned with me from a fishing expedition in seed form, or I hope, not through the bird seed supply!!
Although I'm 200yards from The Bain, I'm not taking a chance with the birds spreading this one throughout The Wolds river system.
Destruction has now taken place.

Our own barbel stream?



Chateaux de Bonneville



I wonder if you need big feet ??


Have the kids gone back yet?

Going out after lunch to fish into darkness. I will report back, whatever the result.
Feel like I need a release of feelings, so I'll go and shout at the fish!

Cricket

It just ain't, is it?
No surprise though to me, I've always thought the men are a sly cheating load of  individuals in general.
That's not being racist,because I ain't, it's experience of dealing with the "but but's" throughout my working, and cricket playing life!!!
My dad used to say the same of the Arabs he worked with for many years during, and after the war in the oil industry.
Something to do with indoctrination perhaps?
The Indians on the other hand, are of a different breed altogether.

Courage?

What is the meaning of courage?
Is it to fight a bull in a bullfight?
Is it to fly a fighter plane in combat?
Is it to practice free fall parachuting?
Is it bungee jumping?
Wild water rafting?
Bullshit! Those are nothing!




THIS, my friends, is COURAGE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment