Thursday 5 August 2010

Ticking over

My Inspiration



Wallet bash?

Today my Octavia goes for a full service, fingers crossed.
Garden tidy day I think.

Dreaming

Awake early this morning after dreaming about fishing the tidal Trent, may just stray out tomorrow to have another go.







The 3rd Affair (I may abandon these just a bit tame)

An undertaker was working late one night.
He examined the body of Albert Schwartz, about to be cremated, and made a startling discovery.
Schwartz had the largest penis he had ever seen!
'I'm sorry Mr. Schwartz,' said the undertaker, 'I can't allow you to be cremated
with such an impressive private part..
It must be saved for posterity.'
So, he removed it, stuffed it into his briefcase, and took it home.
'I have something to show you won't believe,' he said to his wife, opening his briefcase.
'My God!' the wife exclaimed,

'Albert's dead!'

I’m never drinking again

I'm never drinking again

I'm never drinking again

I'm never drinking again

I'm never drinking again












NEVER EVER again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment