Wednesday 1 December 2010

It’s as if it never happened

Yesterday 

New Unique Visitors: Yesterday: 57.  30 day average: 36.
Record: 57 on November 30, 2010


I have a habit of tidying this infernal machine and yesterday was one of those days. There was no real point in venturing out, as we were in constant snowfall.
So I was fiddling about with the Comments behind the scenes as it were,looking for Spam and ended up accidentally deleting quite a number, particularly the most recent.There was no Spam by the way this system is very good for stopping that.
Anyway, the result of which was that all of yesterday's Comments for the last two Blog entries and responses in particular, were wiped out.
It was a good day yesterday for them.

What it did help me see, without tracking back, was that I have never stated that a certain individual was gay, proving to me, as if I really needed proof, that the man is a manipulator of the truth , as I have stated so many times.
It’s there to be seen if anybody cares to look, because my axe didn’t go back that far!!
What also happened, is my Trash folder for emails also emptied overnight, so I couldn’t get to the advices of Comments and reproduce them here word for word.
They sit in there for ages usually, but the system must automatically clear at the end of the month!!


Anyway, it all more or less started with a Comment from “Trevor” of Nottingham asking if it was true that I had been banned from a certain Barbel Fishing Website.
My responses to him were effectively why do you want to know, because as far as I am concerned "Trevor" from Nottingham could have been any one of the undead who give Anonymous Comment on this and other Blogs.
It turned out, at least in my eyes that Trevor was genuine in his question.
My response was, yes I had been banned for “showing disrespect to the site”.
My explanation of this stated.
As a result of getting fed up with the lack of moderation on the site, to anything my Society collegues and I stated on the site, instead of answering any responses, good or bad, I decided to link the queries direct to the specific areas, in our two means of internet communication,the website and our Blog site.
This was stated to be “Spam”



I also had passed a comment on here, which I had erased, that I had heard rumour that the Barbel Fishing Website was effectively passing its forum activities to a new group. Who could blame them?
There then followed comments from Steve and Rich confirming that they had indeed beat me to resigning their membership of the site and were not BANNED, as was stated on the site. Yes, I was going to resign my membership too.
This was later changed and the word BANNED was replaced with GUEST.
Being unable to gain access to the site, I assume my IP address is blocked, this clarified the point.

There were other usual silly comments from the Anonymous, who haven’t the courage of their convictions to use their name. What have they to fear?

One Cane
Unlike the short one from up near the Humber, I have never offered anybody violence, and never will, I will only respond, or if you will, retaliate.
Perhaps they are scripted?











So on with today, I may have a competition of, CAN GUESS WHAT THIS IS later, as the landscape around here, which is worse than last winter, has taken on new shapes.

Oh I forgot, “Pete's” Comment, had words to the effect, “when you get rid of all the dissenters (not his word, he didn’t come across as literate) you will no longer have any “friends” they will get rid of you.
To which I responded, again with words to the effect,
“I would be happy with that, if I have achieved my goal, no crusade, of ridding the Society of the minority of individuals, who have plenty to say, but will do sweet fuck all, to help to change it to the way they want it to be”

If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass!
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my arse




Total unique visitors: 3,073


Creche

12 comments:

  1. I was/ am genuine, one of the few!

    Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred. Your crusade to get rid of certain individuals from the Barbel Society has had a fantastic outcome. Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fred.....well done mate.

    I remember one of my posts was with regard to the sort of crap that you, Steve and I receive from those tiny minds that feel the need to belittle EVERYTHING that we do. The problem is that when you get this stuff it is very difficult to remain calm when trying to communicate on forum threads.
    When I say stuff I mean things like this email I received from my great friend Gordon Helliwell.


    ----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: Gordon Helliwell
    To: RIK FRAMPTON
    Sent: Sunday, 21 November, 2010 23:22:53
    Subject: Re: Memebers Renewals


    Frampton
    watch this space dickhead, I note you're all sweetness and light on the shite B.S but as soon as you are away from the protection of your supposed new best friend the Papal one and the rest of the sychophantic dying B.S you revert to the knob you are, you are noted on EVERY forum as the gullible uneducated prick who is the first to jump in with an embarrasing comment that makes your peers cringe I note your latest one on Monty's blog, Ouch what a twat ......... keep up the good work Rich we all look up to you to make us smile

    Yours with deepest respect
    Gordon
    .........is a well....we all know the song don't we.
    I wonder how many people would be able to carry on with emails like that in the back of your mind ???

    Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They wouldn't would they Rich.
    As I've said before,those people who think this is anything to do with politics have another think coming.
    They don't see the personal attacks,we have to put up with.Well from now on they will.

    You are now an honorary Essex boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sir.
    But born in Cheltenham,7 to 17 just outside Wolverhampton(yam) and then down south outside Reading....so sort of Essex!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Sad Gerald",let me have them please, I'll put them back on.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fred,
    You might want to warn Rich that posting personal e-mails or PM's is frowned upon, or was sometime ago in the BS.

    Ray Wood

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ray.
    Did emails exist when you were involved?

    If you really think that the email was something to keep under wraps, then I'm sorry to say, and I'm sure many will agree, that once again any view or views from you are treated with the contempt they deserve.

    Such messages should and will be be put out for public view, as they show the real world, what has to be dealt with by people offering their free time to look after the BS.
    Words almost fail me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ray Wood..... :) .....now words really do fail me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Personally, Rich, I wouldn't put up with that particular from anybody, regardless of who they think they are.

    Of cause there is the other option of putting them into the spam folder and let them just drift away, the choice is yours.

    Will

    ReplyDelete
  11. Before you became a fool to yourself.


    http://www.fishingmagic.com/features/diaries/12610.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. More like, before I really met some of the multi faced shits of the barbel fishing world!

    http://www.fishingmagic.com/forums/blogs/fred-bonney/210-my-angling-experience.html

    ReplyDelete