Wednesday 21 September 2011

All quiet on the eastern front

.  


New Book
Received my personal copy of Phil Smith's book in the post today Targets set and Achieved, looks quite good production wise, although I'll ignore that there is a  duff reproduction of the colour photo in "grey & white"  of Phil and his Teme barbel on the end sheet

Some cracking photo's, particularly his BIG tench picture which I first saw when Phil showed it to me at the Barbel Show, and I guessed at 12lb. He was justifiably proud of what I personally  think is his best fish, at my first glance through the book.


Time to find some peace and quiet to try and read the almost 180 pages in one go.

You can buy the book direct from Phil  see   http://www.philsmithangler.co.uk/



Chelsea - Fulham


After a cracking game at the weekend to draw against Man City, I'm sort of half glad that Fulham lost on penalties tonight in the League Cup. Too many games to play otherwise, so perhaps a chance for another adventure in Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment