Wednesday 23 November 2011

Ah well!

Mum

"It won't be this week or in the next fortnight,  it may not be until next year" the words of mum's consultant !!

Mum doesn't know the facts yet, not certain if she should be told, I'll wait for guidance.
The hint to her that she will have to move out of Whipps Cross to a "nursing home" got usual her stubborn reaction.
 "I'm not going into one of them places, you know what they do to the oldun's in those places, and anyway I don't want to be stuck with a lot of old'uns!
Bloody newspapers have a lot to answer for, frightening the lives out of our older folk with their sensationalist reporting of one off occasional misdemeanours!
So the next move, a family meeting to discuss what's  in mum's best interests.
We shall see!
So Harold Hill bound again, fishing takes a big back seat, glad I got the magazine finished though one less hassle.

Some light relief


Meeting up with the old boys of the International Drinking Society in a Fullers pub in the City on Friday starting at 11:30am for our pre Christmas do.I like a pint of Fullers, should I really let my hair down with ESB, or take it gently with Pride, choices..choices, I'll see how the mood takes me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment