Sunday 2 September 2012

Testing 2/9/12


Experiences is 250 up, so thought I would try a change


I thought the swallows had gone but they haven't!




Ready ,willing and waiting 1953!



Avon Fund Raiser


You are cordially invited to the fourth annual Avon Fundraiser organised by the Barbel Society and Avon Roach Project, this is open to all.
All funds raised are used on conservation works on the river.
The event involves a friendly match on the famous Somerley Estate on the Hampshire Avon on the Saturday, followed by a meal and auction of lots at a nice hotel nearby.
Attendees are welcome to fish the Estate on the Sunday also, so many make a weekend of it dates are 6th and 7th October.
Cost is £50 all in, and the auction lots include tackle, fishing days, books and some very special items as a rule; for example in the past a Cooper cased fish, and Redmire water in a flask donated by Chris Yates.

Details from Pete Reading pete.reading@lineone.net 
Numbers are limited, so please apply early.

3 comments:

  1. This is a terrific weekend event, a chance to pick up some bargains at the auction, sorry I'll not be able to attend it's a wedding anniversary weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhh,

    Imitation, as you well know, Fred, the sincerest form of flattery.

    However, the use of script in text format makes it much more difficult to speed-read..... and may deter some followers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. More of a wind up really ;O)

    Just the sort of feedback I was looking for Mike, thanks.
    I have to say I wasn't really happy, the text style was too light even in bold. Anyway, it would have meant I had to write my blog out in Word first,if I stuck to that style.
    I like to be a bit more spontaneous with my posts than that.

    ReplyDelete