Sunday 2 June 2013

60 years ago today!

I'm second from the left, then cousin Terry and brothers Ted and Bill

Check this out
For some fishing chat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjcl3TzbqNQ&feature=youtu.be


Busy week ahead

No time to fish this week although I may try to sneak a few hours in down in the valley, or meet up with Ron Clay on a complex up near Scunny.
 I'm taking neighbour Jim to hospital on Monday.
My 6 months diabetes check up is on Tuesday, I've not been very good diet wise! We'll see what the bloods show up in a fortnight!
Must sort out new passports to keep options open.
Off to meet the International Drinking Society on Thursday for an overnighter in Woodford Green. The pub is off the Gray's Inn Road.As it's Ivan's birthday we'll probably end up in our friend Bhatti's Indian restaurant in Covent Garden
The Barbel Society AGM & Show and book launch at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment