Saturday 12 October 2013

Apologies

A trio of books

Having just returned from the trip to Russia and taking three books with me promising Rob the Barbel Fisher editor a review of at least one. I returned having only read one!
So a promise is a promise and as I’ve brought back real dose of manflu I thought I had better take the opportunity to read a couple more.
The books in question being;

Our days with Dick (Richard Walker Remembered) compiled  by Ian (Chevin) Howcroft published by  Watermeadow Books 2010. £30 (191pages)

Water Colours (Further Ramblings of an artist angler) by Maurice J Pledger published by Coch -y - Bonddu Books 2013 £19.99














Barbel & Chub Fishing by JW Martin “The Trent Otter” published by Medlar Press Ltd 2013 £30


I will continue with the St Petersburg visit and onward cruise in due course when I've downloaded the photo's for those interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment