Sunday 10 November 2013

Oo..oo..ooo!

Oz here I come ?

I have family in Exmouth and Perth, Western Australia, my brother Ted and his wife June took their 3 daughters and son out to Perth about 25 years ago.
We've visited once afew years ago, and have been promising ourselves and them a return visit.
My 65th birthday is next year in March, but cyclones are active about that time of the year so I've been trying to make up my mind if I should have a late celebration out there.
Well, my minds made up, as Ted's youngest daughter Vicky's husband Jeff,has bought himself a boat.
Jeff is a keen angler, as are their sons, they keep asking us out there,so maybe.


Photo: New baby is home ... Half fits !!! Hey baby???Photo: New baby is home ... Half fits !!! Hey baby???Photo





Christened with a sailfish.




I'm being missed
I received a message so had to have a look incognito, Fishing Magic has had two threads headed up in my name and supporting me. .Both heated enough to be locked!

No comments:

Post a Comment